● Learners should be competent in literacy and numeracy to help with elements of communication.
● Learners must have completed a Level 4 in Personal Training qualification.
● Entry is at the discretion of the center; however, learners should be at least 16 to undertake this qualification.
Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units achieving a total of 24 credits.
- Biomechanical, physiological and psychological factors affecting strength and conditioning for sports performance
- Programming strength and conditioning activities for sports performance
- Delivering strength and conditioning for sports performance
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
● Level 5 Certificate in Programming Physical Activity for Individuals with Low Back Pain
● Level 5 Certificate in Delivering Physical Activity for Individuals with Mental Health Conditions
● Level 5 Diploma in Massage Therapy for Sports
● All other Level 5 specialist exercise instructor qualifications