The aim of the Level 2 Award in Understanding Nutrition, Performance and Healthy Eating is to provide learners with an understanding of nutrition for performance and healthy eating.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit (3 credits).
- Portfolio of Evidence.
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Leading Health Related Activity Sessions.
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Promoting Community Health and Well Being.
- Other health care qualifications.