● There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification. It is recommended that learners have subject knowledge at least at level 2 however, this is not essential.
● Learners should be at least 16 to undertake this qualification.
Learners must complete the following units:
● Principles and theories of sports conditioning
● Practical application of sports conditioning
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio could include:
● Assessor observation – completed observational checklists on related action plans
● Witness testimony
● Learner product
● Record of oral and written questioning
● Learner and peer reports
● Recognition of prior learning (RPL)