The Level 4 Diploma in Massage Therapy for Sports (RQF) is aimed at those learners currently working in the sports and active leisure sector.
The purpose of the Level 4 Diploma in Massage Therapy for Sports (RQF) is to provide learners with the knowledge of anatomy and physiology for sports massage, provide an understanding of sports massage techniques, and demonstrate professional practice.
● Learners must hold a recognised Level 2 fitness instructor qualification or equivalent.
● There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number at levels 3 and 2 respectively
1. Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Massage
2. Principles of Health and Fitness
3. Understand the Principles of Soft Tissue Dysfunction And Injury
4. Understand Professional Practice in Sports MassageTreatments
5. Understand and Provide Different Sports Massage Treatments
● Multiple Choice Examination.
● Portfolio of Evidence.
● Practical Demonstration/Assignment.