TheLevel 5 Certificate in Developing Physical Activity and Weight Management Strategies for Obese Clients (RQF) is aimed at learners who are already qualified at level 4 personal trainer or equivalent.
The qualification will provide learners with the knowledge and understanding in order to have the ability to plan and deliver physical activity with weight management strategies for obese
● Learners must hold a recognised Level 3 personal trainer qualification or equivalent.
● There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication
and application of number at levels 3 and 2 respectively
1. Planning Exercise to Support Obese Clients
2. Delivering Exercise to Support Obese Clients
3. Behavioural strategies for managing obesity
4. Classification of obesity
● Multiple Choice Examination.
● Portfolio of Evidence.
● Practical Demonstration/Assignment.